As a Board Certified Naturopath (B.C.N.) and Certified Natural Health Professional (C.N.H.P.), my passion is to empower and teach clients wellness and how to care for the health of their body.
I received a B.S. Degree in Business Administration and had a successful career in management.
Eventually, I returned to school to follow my passion in complementary health and wellness. I became a Certified Natural Health Professional then furthered my education as a Doctor of Naturopathy.
I received board certification from the American Naturopathic Medical Association. I am a Traditional Naturopath, not a Medical Naturopath, therefore I am not a licensed physician. Traditional Naturopaths provide health care that is alternative or complementary to the healing arts services offered in the state of California and services that are offered by Traditional Naturopaths are not licensed by the state.
Volunteerism has always been a part of my life. I have received the honor of 5 United States Presidential Volunteer Service Awards for 2004-2008.
I have been extremely active in the South Coast community over the years including serving on various Board of Directors:
- South County Chamber of Commerce
- Laguna Hills Chamber of Commerce– Past President
- Mission Viejo Rotary – Past Treasurer
- South County Teen Center
- Mission Viejo Chamber – Past President & VP- Daybreakers
- American Naturopathic Medical Association
- Certified National Health Professional Alumni
- Trinity School of Natural Health Alumni
- Laguna Niguel Chamber of Commerce
- Mission Viejo Chamber of Commerce